For people with moderate to severe addiction, an inpatient treatment program may be the best decision they can make for their future. As with any disease, it is common for people with addiction issues to find themselves needing professional help in a medical setting. At Fort Behavioral Health, that is exactly what our Fort Worth residential treatment program provides.
If you are considering this type of program to face your addiction, our inpatient treatment program with residential options offers a range of care available to you on a 24-hour basis. At Fort Behavioral Health, we find this is often the best starting point for many people who are committed to overcoming their addiction.
Our Inpatient Treatment Program Creates Change
It’s not easy to decide to enter into a rehab program at Fort Behavioral Health that requires you to live at the location for weeks at a time. Yet, for most people with significant addiction, this is a critical choice. Here, you can focus solely on yourself and your specific needs in treatment. Distractions from home, school, or work are put to the side for a short period of time so that you can immerse yourself in treatment. That creates an opportunity for you to see positive change.
Our Inpatient Addiction Rehab Program Can Define Your Future
Once you arrive at our inpatient addiction treatment center, you’ll receive a full assessment to determine the right type of therapy for your needs. We’ll get to know you and guide you through each of the options available. From there, you’ll start to see things changing quickly. Some of our services include:
- Drug detox – Often the first step in treatment, detox is a way for people to break their dependence on drugs or alcohol. Detox doesn’t have to be painful and uncomfortable. At Fort Behavioral Health, we offer medications to make it easier for you to manage withdrawal symptoms.
- Counseling – Therapy begins right away in our program. This is where the treatment really begins to give you strategies and tools for managing your future without substances.
- Mental health support – For men and women with mental health disorders along with their addiction, that care is provided in our dual diagnosis program. Even if you’re unsure if you need this type of support, knowing it is available can be comforting.
- Medical support – For some people, there’s a need for medical support to help with medications, nutrition, and physical health as you heal from addiction. That’s available at Fort Behavioral Health, too.
- Comprehensive support – Our master-level clinicians want to see you thrive. That’s why we’ve based our program on providing you with love, trust, and support in the most comprehensive of manners. It’s a comfortable community atmosphere, too.
In this type of treatment, you’ll have access to everything you need to focus on yourself. Over time, you’ll gain confidence in yourself and your future.
Choose Our Inpatient Addiction Treatment Center for Recovery
With our inpatient addiction rehab program, each person is given access to comprehensive therapy. We encourage you to learn more about each of the therapies we offer:
- 12-Step program
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- EMDR therapy program
- Somatic experiencing program
- Motivational interviewing program
Also, keep in mind we offer both individual and group therapy at our inpatient addiction treatment center. These therapy options help ensure a person has access to various formats for drug and alcohol addiction recovery. Embrace each therapy format and treatment option. When you do, you will find that you are learning, growing, and healing. You may even want to encourage family members to be a part of our family therapy programs to ensure you have the support you need when you head home. There’s so much opportunity to find a new way forward when you trust us with your care.
Take the First Step by Contacting Fort Behavioral Health Today
Our inpatient treatment program provides you with the resources and support you need to change your future. Through comprehensive treatment and therapy, you’ll be able to create a new path for yourself. Are you ready to learn how to get started? Call Fort Behavioral Health at 844.329.3447 or reach out to us online for immediate support.