Residential addiction treatment is one of the most comprehensive forms of substance use disorder treatment. It enables a person to live at a treatment location for an extended amount of time. Then, they work solely on eliminating their addiction, as well as other emotional, mental, and physical needs. With several types of residential treatment programs available, it becomes possible to find the right type and level of care to meet most needs. If you are considering entering a residential addiction treatment program, Fort Behavioral Health in Fort Worth, Texas, has outstanding programs for substance abuse treatment.
What Types of Residential Treatment Programs Are Available?
At Fort Behavioral Health, addiction rehab comes in several forms. That includes both residential addiction treatment and outpatient care. Most people with moderate to severe addiction benefit from access to residential substance abuse treatment programs. It enables concentrated treatment. A residential addiction treatment program is often necessary to prevent future relapse.
Some of the types of residential treatment programs that we provide include:
- Drug and alcohol detox – Detoxification is an essential type of therapy in which your body is closely monitored while removing all of the drugs and alcohol from the system. Medications are used to help ease symptoms in addiction rehab. The detox process may help you to break your dependence on drugs or alcohol.
- Traditional inpatient care – During this type of treatment, you work to heal the brain and body. This is done through a range of evidence-based and holistic care. The amount of time spent in this stage of treatment depends on how long it takes you to reach your goals.
- Mental health disorder treatment – Many people with addiction are also dealing with mental health disorders. Some programs, called dual diagnosis treatment, work closely to simultaneously address both mental health disorders and addiction.
- Gender-specific treatment – This type of residential treatment at a men’s rehab program or women’s rehab program keeps distraction to a minimum and enables the best long-term outcomes for recovery.
The right type of treatment for you depends on an initial assessment. The initial assessment at Fort Behavioral Health considers the severity of your addiction, health needs, and willingness to make changes.
Continuing Substance Abuse Treatment
Once you complete any of these types of residential treatment programs, you will then move on to outpatient care. There are several types of treatment here as well, such as:
- Partial hospitalization program – This option supports both mental health disorders and addiction.
- Intensive outpatient program – This type of treatment involves frequent access to therapy.
- Outpatient treatment – Outpatient treatment is a step down in terms of frequency of care.
- Aftercare treatment – This type of treatment centers around a limited schedule or an “as-needed” basis.
In substance abuse treatment at Fort Behavioral Health, each one of these therapy options is critical. It defines the amount and type of therapy you receive. The ultimate goal in every situation is to provide you with the tools necessary to ensure long-term sobriety and prevent relapse.
Which Types of Residential Treatment Programs Are Best for You?
You don’t have to make this decision just yet. Instead, seek out treatment from a comprehensive care program, such as the one at Fort Behavioral Health. Then, work with us to determine what your specific mental health and physical health needs are. Engage fully through a range of addiction therapy programs that can strengthen and heal your body while also giving you the tools to work through stress and day-to-day challenges. You may even find yourself able to embrace exceptional support and care through group and family therapy programs. This allows for relationships damaged by addiction to improve.
Ready to Get the Help You Need? Call Fort Behavioral Health Today
The many types of residential treatment programs can open the door for you to heal and overcome addiction challenges. At Fort Behavioral Health in Fort Worth, Texas, our team is committed to providing you with comprehensive support on this journey. To learn more about what we do and how we can achieve your best outcome, call us at 844.332.1807 or connect with us online.
Fort Behavioral Health in Fort Worth, Texas reaches out to the community with adult and adolescent addiction treatment programs. The dual-licensed addiction treatment center provides the programs, therapy, and treatment Texas residents deserve.
Lasting recovery isn’t about Fort Behavioral Health, it’s about you. Our licensed experts help you rebuild your life and relationships. From medical detox staff to master level clinicians and nutrition specialists, your body and mind begin to heal once you reach out for help in Fort Worth, Texas.
Contact us to learn more about Fort Behavioral Health addiction treatment and wellness programs.